It’s 12:33 in the MORNING on Tuesday, October 8th and I have OFFICIALLY started my thirteen days of leave!
I’m not going anywhere this time so I am able to focus on fitness which is going to be AWESOME. I just got home from the gym and am still buzzing a little so I apologize for the random capitalized words.
Anyways. My goal for the next thirteen days is to do at least 30 minutes of exercise EVERY DAY. I’ve planned it all out. Here is the itinerary:
- October 8 – 3 mile run
- October 9 – Workout in the morning, Krav in the evening
- October 10 – ~12 mile hike w/ a coworker, maybe Krav in the evening
- October 11 – Workout
- October 12 – Run/Meet w/ running coach
- October 13 – Workout
- October 14 – Run 3 miles
- October 15 – ~8 mile hike w/ coworker in the morning, workout in the evening
- October 16 – Climb w/ neighbor and then Krav
- October 17 – Workout
- October 18 – Yoga
- October 19 – 5k in the morning, workout in the evening
- October 20 – Climbing w/ neighbor
This is a little subject to change. If I’m feeling beat after climbing or hiking, I’ll move the other workout to the next day. It’s not a huge deal to run and workout in the same day. I haven’t had a good track record with climbing and working out in the same day. So we’ll see. I’m planning on giving myself enough rest time between workouts so that I’m not exhausted. I’m also going to make sure to eat enough carbs (yay carbs!) so that I don’t fall apart.